What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Hendricks gin, juice of 3 lemons topped with a splash of tonic shaken with demerara sugar.

If you want a sharp balanced drink (ofc add each to taste) but do not or do want to get smashed this is perfect.
It is best served rather hard though since you are needing raw lemon juice and semi refined sugar to tame it; so no use going half arsed with this.

Hard day but 2 fingers does not feel right (filthy swines)?, you want summat refreshing, drink this. You know you had a drink even after one but can go all night on them.

Keep everything cold, including the glass (whisky tumbler)...yeah i am on my err 7th? (bottle and a half of hendricks)
It's nice with cucumber slices as well

Tea. I had too much whisky last night and fell out of bed. Got wedged in between the bed and a chair and it took me fucking ages to wriggle free. I have a lovely bruise on my stomach too. Sticking to tea tonight.

Tea. I had too much whisky last night and fell out of bed. Got wedged in between the bed and a chair and it took me fucking ages to wriggle free. I have a lovely bruise on my stomach too. Sticking to tea tonight.
Hahaha.......brilliant. haven't been that drunk since I left the military 3 years ago. That post brought back 'fond' memories of Dinner Nights and too much red wine during the meal, too much port and cheese after dessert, and too much whisky in the bar afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.