What are you drinking right now?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Weihenstephaner, don’t even know how it, but it’s a lovely German wheat beer from aldi. Shortly to be followed by a nice bottle of Louis Roederer.

Gin and Coke
I made that mistake once. I had 5 pints of Westons Old Rosie followed by a Gin & Tonic. The next time I went to the bar to get another G&T, I changed my mind last minute and decided to get a Vodka & Coke. I got tongue tied and blurted out "Gin & Coke", and was met with a look of utter disgust.

Tonight, I am mostly drinking..... Greenhall's Gin & Tonic.

I made that mistake once. I had 5 pints of Westons Old Rosie followed by a Gin & Tonic. The next time I went to the bar to get another G&T, I changed my mind last minute and decided to get a Vodka & Coke. I got tongue tied and blurted out "Gin & Coke", and was met with a look of utter disgust.

Tonight, I am mostly drinking..... Greenhall's Gin & Tonic.

I get a look of utter disgust and then order my drink

@canyerdogputoutafire

0Tq4Z6e.gif

I can't hold a glass of ale in your honour as they come for me in three hours.
But have a smashing day and many happy returns lad.
Keep your head down crack on and maybe get that thread of your own next year.
Cheers Taxi,
We took the train of ale to Huddersfield and back, great to do on a weekday, although you have to be on your best traversing the pennines with school-children and business folk. We stopped off in Marsden at the Riverhead brewery and tap, wonderful. I drank a pint of this March Haigh and didn't want to leave, the best pint of ale I have ever tasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.