what are you eating?

Coq au vin

The noisy twat was warned

2dtrrk1.jpg

Coq au vin

The noisy twat was warned

2dtrrk1.jpg
Nice job! My hens are getting a little long in the beak and aren't keeping up egg production as well as they used to. I see a lot of chicken soup coming up this winter, sick of feeding them in sub zero temps for month on end and no fucking eggs

Sainsbury's salted roast peanuts. Improved product it says on the bag, but it seems the improvement is reducing the salt content. What's the point of a salty snack, if the salt levels aren't dangerously high?

Nice job! My hens are getting a little long in the beak and aren't keeping up egg production as well as they used to. I see a lot of chicken soup coming up this winter, sick of feeding them in sub zero temps for month on end and no fucking eggs

Fuck em off if they ain't laying. And if that goose bites me again it's going in the oven.

Won't they be a bit stringy when they're that old?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.