what are you eating?

I am trying to make an effort as one chap on here was a non twatty veggie.
I assume you are not interested in the regional veg and cous cous stuffed bbq roasted peppers i am doing tomorrow with stuffed pan fried pork fillet.
As i like black pud and red onion i am stuffing the pork with that and whole cloves of garlic i pickled myself.

Gonna cure my own bacon next week :-D

Youngest grandson is a bad as you. I made him a lovely roast chicken dinner tonight and he ate the chicken. When I asked if he was going to eat his mash, roast spuds or veg, he replied "No, got any more chicken?"

Wanna go camping?

It would be a pleasure, even the home made remote jail you hold me in will be nice due to your job so i am cool with that :-D
I have seen how simple it is so yeah, gonna make me some bacon and smoke it. Ok it takes a few weeks but fuck it pork is cheap as chips atm so makes good sense.

That offer i shall take as real so your gonna regret that hehe, going wild in Canada is defo on my bucket list.

We haven't mate. I asked if you was going to the last piss up I attended but you weren't so we didn't meet.
I didn't think so, thank fuck my brain is to fucked, Ali my have had one to many @TCIB try the home cured bacon at Airyes butchers by Newby bridge on the old road in low Newton, they use an old breed has about an inch and a half of fat on the outside, the best I've I've tasted

It would be a pleasure, even the home made remote jail you hold me in will be nice due to your job so i am cool with that :-D
I have seen how simple it is so yeah, gonna make me some bacon and smoke it. Ok it takes a few weeks but fuck it pork is cheap as chips atm so makes good sense.

That offer i shall take as real so your gonna regret that hehe, going wild in Canada is defo on my bucket list.

So is shoving your fist up Cersei Lannister's arse.

Enjoy @Barcon
So is shoving your fist up Cersei Lannister's arse.

Yes, yes it is (Brian's voice).

I can't deny when she was gettin kitted up in her new garb (Lannisters do have good tailors) that i got a twinge.
In fact i would have shat a volcano of wildfire if it got me a night with her and that fucking mountain was well away as what i would do would possibly change her whole world view.

Salmon mousse wrapped in oak smoked salmon. kalamata olives stuffed with soft smoked cheese, serrano ham and manchego cheese with a plum chutney.

All washed down with a bottle of Priorat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.