what are you eating?

Never had a fig roll? I’m glad you fucked off to Mooseland
This was my idea, i mean they were not cheap but "fig rolls", every kid scoffed them like their life depended on it right?
Never had em so i got em and mate said i was a posh **** as soon as said i had them, i would have thought the fresh lobster claws would have drawn that comment.

This was my idea, i mean they were not cheap but "fig rolls", every kid scoffed them like their life depended on it right?
Never had em so i got em and mate said i was a posh **** as soon as said i had them, i would have thought the fresh lobster claws would have drawn that comment.

Lobster claws, now you're talking.

Pissed off, bought a smoked mackerel salad...open it and a fistful of fucking avocado was hidden under the top. Fuck sake! it has the worst texture of any food imo and tastes a blandness only a Michael Owen would recognise. I am now partly responsible for vast swathes of land being used to grow these fucking things.

Anyone here had avocado on toast? you should be shot dead where you stand! :-D

Pissed off, bought a smoked mackerel salad...open it and a fistful of fucking avocado was hidden under the top. Fuck sake! it has the worst texture of any food imo and tastes a blandness only a Michael Owen would recognise. I am now partly responsible for vast swathes of land being used to grow these fucking things.

Anyone here had avocado on toast? you should be shot dead where you stand! :-D
Love it

Green egg owners are exempt from the great avocado **** cull :-D

Mind you, you don't strike me as the type to mince around the veg bit feeling for a perfectly ripe one like some fucking avocado yoda.
Nah, I let the wife do that. I love guacamole

Fuck all. It’s her turn for dinner and she’s sitting watching The Quiet Man. It’s on the planner and still has 70 cunting minutes to go.

If there wasn’t a bread drought due to the snow, I would have a sandwich and tell her to fuck off. But there is, so I won’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.