What are you having for Christmas Dinner ?

Hamann Pineapple

Jesus heard of having your mum over FOR Christmas dinner, but not over your Christmas dinner.
I just stick with the usual Turkey, mashed & roast spuds, spouts, parsnips, carrots, cabbage, pigs in blankets , gravy, cranberry sauce , stuffing and bread sauce. Etc

I’d mix her with the stuffing, or add her to the gravy, as no amount of sprinkling on the turkey will make it palatable! Top of the trifle with the crumbled flake and hundreds and thousands, perhaps?!

That said, we sprinkled my Mum in the Remembrance Garden in Southern Cemetary because we didn’t know sprinkling her on the Christmas Dinner was even an option!!

Opens-up a whole load of possibilities for the industry this.

At the end of the cremation service, rather than a simple urn full of bits of dust - give them 10 mins and everyone gets a slice of battenberg.

Thinking about it I must update my will - yes please can I be recycled in a large, industrial sized chicken balti pie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.