What are you having for Christmas Dinner ?

gammon glazed in rum amd treacle, and maybe mustard coated rib of beef.
Usual veg and pots

Home made sherry triffle and some chocolate and cherry liqour parfait for those that dont eat triffle.

Go round my parents for 9am bone and roll meat and cook all from fresh, while suppiing sa bottle of port, it's traditional.

My Mum,who will be 91 on Christmas Eve,still continues to do Christmas lunch with all the trimmings,for myself,my missus,my lad,our youngest daughter and my sister,followed by the same on New Years Eve dinnertime for another 9 members of our family.
Don`t know where she gets the energy from ... but she wont have it any other way.

I shall be dining on choc cake and cream as is my traditon,followed by choc and thats all

Bah humbug,i can't be doing with it all

I might consider some of my old cats ashes in some cream on boxing day if the women eating her mum doesn't die from doing it

I shall, for the first time in 40 years, not be cooking Christmas dinner for a shit load of greedy relatives and friends. (Fifteen of them is the record). Told them I was past it, which is true. Instead, i shall take my missus to the local for beer, wine, brandy and maybe a plate of something. I have, however, made my usual Xmas pudding, which I shall have for tea, with a pint of double cream.

Standard fayre - prawn cocktail to start, followed by typical turkey roast dinner with mash, roasties, sprouts, carrot/swede, green beans, chipolate sausage, pigs-in-blankets, lashings of gravy - I shall lay the table and go to the pub with the 'men' whilst the women will be doing the hard work! Then I shall serve loaded plates, clear up at the end and load the dish washer ;-)

My Mum,who will be 91 on Christmas Eve,still continues to do Christmas lunch with all the trimmings,for myself,my missus,my lad,our youngest daughter and my sister,followed by the same on New Years Eve dinnertime for another 9 members of our family.
Don`t know where she gets the energy from ... but she wont have it any other way.
Wow hope you do the washing up and pour her a large brandy as she supervises!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.