What are you having for Christmas Dinner ?

Travelling down to Florida Christmas day so...yet another year I get out of cooking a big dinner

First there was tater hash, now there's mater ash.

Outbloodystanding Sir :)

As for Xmas dinner I have the worst case of man flu since records began (oh ok, a bit of a cold) and am hoping to play on that in order to get out of going to the mother in laws. I know I shouldn’t be ungrateful but ffs, I’m sure the sprouts have been on since October! And having executed my plan, and bearing in mind the kebab shop will probably be closed, lazy twats, a sausage and bacon sandwich is looking favourite.

Going dosaxpress in withington me and the Mrs , just found out our mate is on his own this Xmas so he is coming along now .

I am having a traditional christmas dinner with many liquid refreshments of the alcoholic kind

50 of us going to the St Regis for Christmas brunch on the lawn by the beach but I’m struggling to decide what to wear as it’s 30 degrees in the shade.

As I just found these under the tree probably these

DPETRNFWkAAfTV2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.