What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Fuckin nora batty. I just listened to a down with the sickness and i am pretty wound up, this is to rough for even my mentality now, i doth my cap to your rage sir.

Just stuck on for whome the bell tolls by metallica, that is about my limit i think. Not bad for a rock noob though right?

Haha, don't mind a bit of Down With the Sickness and For Whom the Bell Tolls is an exceptional song.

Skinless isn't to everyone's taste (no effing shit ) and their first couple of albums were quite extreme - mostly the song titles. However, the basics of what they are doing are quite fantastic in my opinion.

Skinless are pretty hardcore and heavy, but there is a level or two up from this. I enjoy that also :)

Haha, don't mind a bit of Down With the Sickness and For Whom the Bell Tolls is an exceptional song.

Skinless isn't to everyone's taste (no effing shit ) and their first couple of albums were quite extreme - mostly the song titles. However, the basics of what they are doing are quite fantastic in my opinion.

Skinless are pretty hardcore and heavy, but there is a level or two up from this. I enjoy that also :)

I will give them a go boss defo. If slipknott can get a bit of an actual tune in then anyone can hehe. Sorry a level or two up, you said UP? from that. Fucking lol man, can you link me some of it. If i end up punching the wall this evening i want some rage music.

Got this on now...

I will give them a go boss defo. If slipknott can get a bit of an actual tune in then anyone can hehe. Sorry a level or two up, you said UP? from that. Fucking lol man, can you link me some of it. If i end up punching the wall this evening i want some rage music.

Got this on now...

That's a nice combo there - Lemmy and Metallic. Don'y mind Slipknot - Pyschosocial is a good song as is Wait and Bleed.

Haha a level or two up is easy.

That's a nice combo there - Lemmy and Metallic. Don'y mind Slipknot - Pyschosocial is a good song as is Wait and Bleed.

Haha a level or two up is easy.

Holy mary mother of fuck. Ok, i'll be honest i didn't think you could step it up but i admit i was very very wrong. Take away the umm, i don't know what to call it, grunting? and the beat is nice for a while, then it kicks your eardrums in like a fucking air raid.

Just going through some motorhead now to calm me down after that.

Holy mary mother of fuck. Ok, i'll be honest i didn't think you could step it up but i admit i was very very wrong. Take away the umm, i don't know what to call it, grunting? and the beat is nice for a while, then it kicks your eardrums in like a fucking air raid.

Just going through some motorhead now to calm me down after that.

Haha fair play, that did make me laugh. It' not to everyone's taste and I certainly get that. My wife thinks it's awful and my brothers said I'd outgrow it having started listening to metal 30 years ago - they were wrong.

However, I am quite diverse. I have Abba, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Prince, George Micheal, rap artists and so on all in my iPod and phone and I love, fucking love training to Dark Techno.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.