What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

I am currently doing a sabbatical on world music and came across this fine eclectic mix of Cajan and Louisianian Love.Yesterday night we held a Korean evening and the music played brought tears to our eyes.Korean Music is one of our all time favourite genres and a certain tune will forever forever hold a prominent place in our hearts and mind.However tonight is decidedly of the Bayou and this is a fantastic piece of celebratory music called Lance Aux Pailles. Christine Balfas vocal qualities are immense encapsulating the mood of all who participated in the atmospherics of this Blue Sunday:Il y a pas de quoi:

Last edited:
I am currently doing a sabbatical on world music and came across this fine eclectic mix of Cajan and Louisianian Love.
Yesterday night we held a Korean evening and the music I played brought tears to our eyes.
Korean Music is one of our all time global favourites and a certain tune will forever forever hold a prominent place in our hearts and mind.

However tonight is decidedly of the Bayou and this is a fantastic piece of celebratory music called Lance Aux Pailles.
Christine Balfas vocal qualities are immense encapsulating the mood of all who participated in the atmospherics of this Blue Sunday:
Il y a pas de quoi:

I enjoy a bit of Cajun music. Reminds me of the classic film Southern Comfort (1981)

To the regiment..

Monday Morning Blues is a lazy western mindset so get out there and give of your best.Together we can make this country great again:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.