What are your Wembley plans?

Church in the morning.
Drive to Amersham station car park arriving about 2.
Metropolitan line to Wembley Park.
In the ground about 3:30. A few incredibly expensive drinks then watch City demolish Arsenal.

Early start. Beaconsfield for a bite and leave car. Train to Wembley. Watch Pep and the boys Enact revenge for semi last year.

Get back from hols. Get on the train to London. Get hair of the dog.

Will you be praying for a city win ;-)
Nah.... the big fella has more important fish to fry than City. After all he lives outside time and and Space (He is After all omnipotent) at or beyond the 10th dimension - so he already knows the score but isn't telling.

Nah.... the big fella has more important fish to fry than City. After all he lives outside time and and Space (He is After all omnipotent) at or beyond the 10th dimension - so he already knows the score but isn't telling.
Hehe I read that wrong at first didn’t see the omni bit... ;-)he knows the score jammy bugger ..

Two times I am convinced we had divine intervention. Gillingham play off final and QPR. I am convinced something decided we had suffered enough.

Just booked a park on my drive.com space £12.50.ten mins walk to stadium.
Set off 09.00am.breakfast on route.
Friend driving ( I've drove the last ten )
So most likely sleep the return journey.
Hopefully going back soon in the FA CUP semi's.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.