What are your Wembley plans?

Me and my daughter (11) been let down for travel to Wembley (got tkts).. live in bandit country (Stretford).. anyone got 2 spare seats for us.. ? Happy to pay fuel or coach fare obviously.. Any ideas or are we best on train..? Thanks
Try the ticket & travel forum. Also National Express run coaches to London.

Me and my daughter (11) been let down for travel to Wembley (got tkts).. live in bandit country (Stretford).. anyone got 2 spare seats for us.. ? Happy to pay fuel or coach fare obviously.. Any ideas or are we best on train..? Thanks
If you drive, then the train from Haddenham and Thame isn't too bad, about 35mins. There's a Travelodge within walking distance (1.5 miles?) which had rooms last time I checked. A Little Chef, too. What's not to like!

Family round for big cup final Day with home made steak pie and match.

Although I seem to have got my away priorities a bit wrong lately as going to wigan tonight, went to Klanfield and also Burnley but am not going to the cup final. I need to have a word with myself.....

Nah.... the big fella has more important fish to fry than City. After all he lives outside time and and Space (He is After all omnipotent) at or beyond the 10th dimension - so he already knows the score but isn't telling.
Probably doesn't want the odds to go down on his first scorer + correct score double

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.