What are your Wembley plans?

Pretty obvious but city have tweeted that there’ll be extra security checks on Sunday and to arrive atleast 1 hour before KO. We’ll make our way down Wembley way hour before, not like 20 mins before against Liverpool!

Turnstiles open at 2:30 also.

0932 crewe- Watford. JD and cards on way down. Hoping to celebrate post-match celebratory curry in the ghurka valley before travelling back on 2110 virgin from Watford. £18.50 return.

Driving down Sunday am, having to go my own as son is away, going to have a skin full in Watford get Tube in, then on the weed.

May take some low level drugs just before KO and during game, if we win i will get wasted , give it a couple of hours to sober up and drive back about 3am.

The Wembley experience is great isn't it.

Driving down Sunday am, having to go my own as son is away, going to have a skin full in Watford get Tube in, then on the weed.

May take some low level drugs just before KO and during game, if we win i will get wasted , give it a couple of hours to sober up and drive back about 3am.

Presume this is a wind up.

That's not a true Wembley experience as it doesn't include any sink pissing

Any chance I can get a lift down with you?

Edit.

Forget that, I've just seen your latest post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.