What are your Wembley plans?

9.43 from Crewe to Euston cancelled this morning. Not sure if this was supposed to leave Piccadilly but the one prior to it was packed at Crewe so I am sure there will be alot of pissed off blues this morning trying to rearrange plans.
What a day for (I am guessing) Virgin to cock up.

Hope you get there without any other interruptions.

We hopped on a London Midland from Crewe instead. Much Slower but packed with City fans. Plenty of choice from crewe luckily
Glad to hear you’re on your way. Blue trains are nearly always the best way to travel.

A fair few blues in the lobby here this morning, too, some from Germany of all places, who apparently support the club after Didi’s stint with us. I told them they should tell people it’s because of Sane—at least that sounds plausible. ;-)

We hopped on a London Midland from Crewe instead. Much Slower but packed with City fans. Plenty of choice from crewe luckily
Apparently, it was cancelled due to a preceding train failure, so not unnecessarily virgin's cock up. I'm a driver for Arriva, and I can assure you that some criticism is warranted, but there is so much shit that happens that isn't.

Apparently, it was cancelled due to a preceding train failure, so not unnecessarily virgin's cock up. I'm a driver for Arriva, and I can assure you that some criticism is warranted, but there is so much shit that happens that isn't.
To be fair, I am the one that suggested Virgin cocked up, so really I deserve the go. ;-)

Wa

I wasnt criticising anyone or company, just reporting the issue so others knew. We are on our way down so all good here.

Sacked off the Pride of Paddington, in the Sawers arms instead. Going to try the Dickens across the road next. Lavely jabbly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.