What book are you reading now / or recommend?

No it doesn't. It has a pseudo science vent but it's utter bollocks. You cannot fiddle around with a lump of shite and start talking woo woo and expect it to turn into something else.

Astrologers for centuries actually thought that Mars in retrograde actually meant Mars went backwards. It wasn't until science showed it did no such thing, the apologists for this utter guff started giving it a spiritual significance rather than actual fact Mars goes backwards bollocks.

It's all bollocks no matter how mystical the east may seem to you.

Read Sagan instead of the woo woo wankers making shit up for money from magic bean buyers.

I will respectfully disagree and leave it at that

No it doesn't. It has a pseudo science vent but it's utter bollocks. You cannot fiddle around with a lump of shite and start talking woo woo and expect it to turn into something else.

Astrologers for centuries actually thought that Mars in retrograde actually meant Mars went backwards. It wasn't until science showed it did no such thing, the apologists for this utter guff started giving it a spiritual significance rather than actual fact Mars goes backwards bollocks.

It's all bollocks no matter how mystical the east may seem to you.

Read Sagan instead of the woo woo wankers making shit up for money from magic bean buyers.
+1

51rWFjB1SfL._AC_US218_.jpg

Definitely one for the likes of Magicpole ;) Martial Arts, Medicine Plants and consciousness plus all sorts - not forgetting the part reptile bit too...

10 days by the pool next week. Off to Waterstones this afternoon for my holiday read.

I usually read fantasy/Sci-Fi/historical fiction but fancy a change.

Thinking of trying Jo Nesbo or something similar but don't really know where to start. Any recommendations?
Really in too Peter F Hamilton at the moment. Really good sci fi. Reading The Night's Dawn trilogy. Each book is around 1200 pages so that should keep you going!

10 days by the pool next week. Off to Waterstones this afternoon for my holiday read.

I usually read fantasy/Sci-Fi/historical fiction but fancy a change.

Thinking of trying Jo Nesbo or something similar but don't really know where to start. Any recommendations?
Seveneves by Neil Stevenson. About the end of the human race and how they survive. Sci fi fantasy and a good holiday read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.