What car for approx 3k

BlumerMooner

My car on lease runs out soon and cant afford to do again.
So looking for the most decent car I can get for around 3k.
At least 1.6 (some poke would be nice) but needs to be fairly decent on the mpg...any help on what to look out for or avoid like the plague? Thanks

Get a Kia, as new as you can get. Will still have warranty
Best value car in the world, well built and reliable
The Koreans beat the Japs & Germans now on reliability.

Iv had my 2009 honda civic for 5 years with (touch wood) nothing failed aslo passed every mot with no advisories. My mechanic said that garages dont make alot of money out of hondas as there well built.

Its a 1.8 with 140bhp which is plenty but if you want a little more torque and better mpg then the 2.2 diesel is also an option. I currently get 41mpg.

I keep thinking of a bigger car but its so reliable that i cant warrant changing.

Honda is a good way to go. Got a Honda CRV so plenty of room and 2.0 engine so can even accelerate going uphill..... a little bit.

Iv had my 2009 honda civic for 5 years with (touch wood) nothing failed aslo passed every mot with no advisories. My mechanic said that garages dont make alot of money out of hondas as there well built.

Its a 1.8 with 140bhp which is plenty but if you want a little more torque and better mpg then the 2.2 diesel is also an option. I currently get 41mpg.

I keep thinking of a bigger car but its so reliable that i cant warrant changing.

If he does the mileage the diesel is the better option for sure, they do hold the value being a Honda though.

My jag diesel is the best all round car I've ever had. As long as you haven't got a really heavy right foot, they're very economical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.