What do we actually want?

The same thing I wanted back in the Division 3 days, players that give 100% on the pitch for my club.

Someone said the 2-3 home defeat by the scum was one of their worse memories, for me it was one of the proudest. Yes we got beat by a bent referee and that scum but the fight second half was incredible, even with 10 men we never gave up, never stopped running and there wasn't a player on the pitch who didn't give absolutely everything that day.
Totally Agree.
I need players and team who plays at 100% in every game.
That's why I always pellegrini that he doesn't have same authority that top coach should have.
Pep will deliver this kind of effort and we will see team who will fight for every ball and against any team to have higher possession and dominate the game

Right ok.....started thread yesterday about negativity and was going to comment further after reading some of the replies.......mods please feel free to merge but I was wondering yesterday and today (sober)......what is it that us,as blues,some went through the 90s,some didn't ,do we actually want as a club?? On the pitch by the way....not off it.
A bit of passion and some effort

This is a question that shouldnt need a thread,it shouldnt even need asking,its just fucking odd if you dont know.

Flood the attack and pack the defence, with the same players. So many other teams do it, we don' even attempt it.

Stop giving stupid petty fouls away in the last third, but if they are going to do it make them crunchers. How nobody has managed to slow down spindly legged Vardy (!!!) this season, Norman Hunter and Tommy Smith style , is beyond me. Somebody should have been up him in the first minute.

Get men in the box. Shoot . Move the ball forward quicker.

Put the ball in the box from free kicks instead of immediately putting your own man under pressure.
Advise Jo never to put his own men under pressure and to kick at an angle that will never take the ball out for a throw in.

Last edited:
(Edited)

Stop giving stupid petty fouls away in the last third, but if they are going to do it make them crunchers. How nobody has managed to slow down spindly legged Varney this season, Norman Hunter and Tommy Smith style , is beyond me. Somebody should have been up him in the first minute.

Put the ball in the box from free kicks instead of immediately putting your own man under pressure.
Advise Jo never to put his own men under pressure and to kick at an angle that will never take the ball out for a throw in.

I have nothing in common with anyone who holds this opinion.

Dinosaur.

JJ

For the typical city tag to be truly gone.
To not feel like we're ridiculed.
To behave like a top club on the pitch everyday.
To say goodbye to yaya and MP with some silverware in the summer.
To be top 4.
To not see yaya in a midfield two ever again.
To hammer United.
To be a happy chappie post match and not a miserable so and so

Flood the attack and pack the defence, with the same players. So many other teams do it, we don' even attempt it.

Stop giving stupid petty fouls away in the last third, but if they are going to do it make them crunchers. How nobody has managed to slow down spindly legged Varney this season, Norman Hunter and Tommy Smith style , is beyond me. Somebody should have been up him in the first minute.

Reg Varney? I've got an image of Otamendi chasing and muttering "I'll get you Butler".

to set up to play a team based on how we know they will play against us not the same groundhog day shit we are seeing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.