What does this mean?

Les put his foot through the changing room door, that was reported some hours ago.

moomba said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Hopefully it was Dunne's arse for giving away an unnecessary corner in the first place.

I've heard this unneccesary corner reference a few times and I just don't get it.

He was faced with a choice of heading it or letting it drop, personally I would have him head it 99 times out of 100. He headed it out for a corner, I can't imagine it was a conscious decision to do that. Maybe he's lost a yard, and couldnt get back quick enough to head it forward, but thats a different debate.

And I'd be looking at the person that allowed Cahill a free header anyway.

It was the fact that it was his poor positioning and timing that led to him heading it the wrong way......of course he should have headed it but in the other direction!!!!

Correct about the fact that Micah should have not got beaten. Im not trying to make excuses for Micah but Cahill is a fantastic header of the ball and he had a running jump on Micah who was standing still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.