What happened to "Classic Posts"?

Sad if its demise is just an act of admin vandalism or a moral crusade by the fun police. Some of us put a lot of time and effort into reviewing rag merchandise on amazon.

No one was really visiting that subforum, and it hadn't been updated for ages so the threads were just merged back into their original forums. It's relatively easy to recreate though, so if you want to make a list of threads you want in there I'll get on to it when I get some time.

No one was really visiting that subforum, and it hadn't been updated for ages so the threads were just merged back into their original forums. It's relatively easy to recreate though, so if you want to make a list of threads you want in there I'll get on to it when I get some time.

How about the picture thread (who are you)?
It was always fun looking through that.

Would love to see em back
Raul Moat ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.