What happened with Richards today ?

The Oracle said:
bluespana said:
I think it was a tactical decision to have them fully fit for Sunday and to give the others a run out.

There were a lot at fault for the goal and it was an example why we are not where we should be. Hopefully someone in the future will clear the ball or track back with a little more authority.

Needless to say, there is a base for a good team. Whether Hughes can find the right pieces and use them correctly is the big question. I think he should be given until June to figure things out. If we're no better, then move on.
the main concern for the goal was how Zabba got skinned so easily

I agree. We have to tighten up at the back.

quiet_riot said:
Corky said:
Ned set up Hull's goal.

Clutching at straws?
Ned reminded me of a Western film, in the scenes when the gunfighter shoots bullets at the good guys feet, causing him to 'dance'!
I'm not sure he wouldn't have bundled it into the net: I suppose we can all laugh about him now but with him being out for so long I suppose it will take him a while to get his feet settled!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.