What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Badmouth our fans all your want but those classless TWATS were being uber provocative as they are. Hate the scum, I said some things to them that would probably get me banned from Bluemoon, they really do wind me up.

abosultely gutted today I thought we were the better team most of the game Our supporters are one of the best in the country but I feel ashamed about that mindless idiot throwing the coin a ferdiand i watched the game on sky it looked like he punched himself

well come back stronger and united will mess up at some point at least we tried today to win or draw

I think Rio try to imitate Mario but Mario done it at middle of pitch and Rio done it in front of City fans.

Mr Partridge said:
ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:
Manchester City = Public enemy number one now thanks to that so called fan. Cheers for that mate. It means a lot to me to be proud of my club in defeat as well as victory, obviously a damn sight more than it does to you you arsehole. Genuine fans like myself can't afford tickets these days but went every week during the dreadful Pearce era, and people like you use up the tickets instead.

Hate the rags as much as anyone but what I hate more than anything is when somebody takes away the sheer pride I have for City, feeling ashamed of your own fans is much worse than any defeat. The Rags have had so many jammy victories over us in the past you'd think we'd be used to it by now.

44, 678 City fans in the stadium didn't act like vile lowlife ***** so why concentrate on 2 or 3?

Try telling that to the media who will make us out to be the scum of the earth. It only takes 2 or 3 to do something stupid.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm --

ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:
Manchester City = Public enemy number one now thanks to that so called fan. Cheers for that mate. It means a lot to me to be proud of my club in defeat as well as victory, obviously a damn sight more than it does to you you arsehole. Genuine fans like myself can't afford tickets these days but went every week during the dreadful Pearce era, and people like you use up the tickets instead.

Hate the rags as much as anyone but what I hate more than anything is when somebody takes away the sheer pride I have for City, feeling ashamed of your own fans is much worse than any defeat. The Rags have had so many jammy victories over us in the past you'd think we'd be used to it by now.

44, 678 City fans in the stadium didn't act like vile lowlife ***** so why concentrate on 2 or 3?

Try telling that to the media who will make us out to be the scum of the earth. It only takes 2 or 3 to do something stupid.
Fuck the media they do that anyway.

Garrido was conveniently swept under the carpet wasn´t it? Plug is one classless coont but we shouldn´t need to do silly things like that

Mr Partridge said:
ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:36 pm --

ElanJo said:
Mr Partridge said:

Don't let the morons in the media and the morons who lap it all up dictate how you feel, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.