What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

I'm not condoning anybody getting coined, but the classless fuckwit brought it on himself, running directly to City fans, goading them. He did it down our end after their second too. By all means celebrate a last minute derby winner with your own fans and teammates.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
deserved it him and jones especially winding up all the city fans

[bigimg]http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1355066934252.gif[/bigimg]

Blootoof said:
C_71_article_1595668_image_list_image_list_item_1_image.jpg

I'd of put a fist through Hart just to punch that ugly flat lipped kunt.

Haha

I'm not condoning anybody getting coined, but the classless fuckwit brought it on himself, running directly to City fans, goading them. He did it down our end after their second too. By all means celebrate a last minute derby winner with your own fans and teammates.

Blootoof said:

Disgusting. So you put your own little agenda ahead of the respect of our own club.

Pathetic support.

In old day, police used to go to see the player who provoke riot.
I can't remember what it call for the case but it is used to be a crime to make football fans riot in football pitch.

If anyone want's to talk about class, look at Joe Harts reaction to the incident. He seen blood was pouring out of Camel-Gobs head and was screaming for the physio to come on and help. Compare that to the actions of Van Der Sar at the Swamp in the Semi when Bellamy got hit, all he was doing was trying to take the coins off Gareth Barry and hide the evidence.Don't forget Garrido was also hit by a coin at half time in the league match that year and the F.A did nothing about both incidents.
So fuck em, the only dissapointment from me is that it didn't deflect off his head and slice Rooney's fuckin wig off.

jimharri said:
swedishcityfan said:
Anyone on here know the dickhead?

No; not Ferdinand!

He's lucky Joe was there, stupid looking twat. What the fuck did he really think he was going to do? Unless he had a step stool in his back pocket, not a lot. Sixteen year old midget.

Chesley Sullenberger said:
Blootoof said:

Disgusting. So you put your own little agenda ahead of the respect of our own club.

Pathetic support.

Joe Hart will survive my batton of fingers as I thrust my fist of anger into the ugly twats skull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.