What happened with Rio? (merged)

Re: What happened with Rio?

Well at least Rio doesn't have to worry about losing his looks

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
In old day, police used to go to see the player who provoke riot.
I can't remember what it call for the case but it is used to be a crime to make football fans riot in football pitch.

Good point no doubt the police have spoken with Ferdinand and he should also be cautioned for incitement. Infact he should be suspended by the FA for one game at least.

At the end of the day it's only a tiny minority that act like dickheads. Not condoning it but no need to condemn the club. The rags are just as bad, Bellamy got hit by a lighter there and had a bottle thrown at him.

Aguero_Element said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
deserved it him and jones especially winding up all the city fans

[bigimg]http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1355066934252.gif[/bigimg]
Nobody wants to see this at football,the fella who threw the coin will most likely be banned from all grounds for afew years,rio could find himself in bother for possible incitement..having said all that he should maybe take up darts as it was a crack shot....

Vinjay said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
In old day, police used to go to see the player who provoke riot.
I can't remember what it call for the case but it is used to be a crime to make football fans riot in football pitch.

Good point no doubt the police have spoken with Ferdinand and he should also be cautioned for incitement. Infact he should be suspended by the FA for one game at least.
I'm in 330 and even I saw Rooney going over to our fans.The thing that annoyed me was the ref watched Rooney all the time and did nowt
Never saw what Wio did.

The idiot who ran on the pitch will probably get a ban, maybe for a lifetime. What a tool. he will miss out on watching city hopefully win a lot of trophies. Hopefully the CCTV will catch th coin thrower and same will happen to him. An inch lower and it could've been a lot lot worse for Ferdinand.

I know Wio was giving it large. but, what got me was the granny loving bald get doing his utmost to incite a riot by doing a Adebayour impression in front of 110. Not 100 percent sure, but, did Adebayour get a ban for the same thing.

Come on Blues, let's not defend the indefensible. No matter what Ferdinand did or didn't do, there are better ways of taking being wound up. Footballer/football pitch or not, you cannot attack people for winding you up, not in the real world. Remember when Balotelli got something thrown at him at Chelsea and people lambasted it? It could be said Balotelli wound up Chelsea fans, Bellamy too when he wound up that fucktard who everyone ordered pizzas for, (lol). Ferdinand is obviously a ****, but a **** on the pitch when his team has just scored a winning goal in a derby. Attacking him physically is not right.

Feed-The-Goat said:
This explains why the fans of other clubs call us cunts when they used to love us. We all get tarred by the same brush over shit like this and the **** with the coin, the fat wanker kicking off and the total bellend Hart should have twatted who tried to get to Ferdinand are to blame.

Sometimes im embarrassed to be a blue as today has shown we are becoming what we hate the most, just like rags.
No most other clubs call us cunts as we are now a threat and win things.

We have always had cunts following us, just like every other club. To look back with rose tinted glasses and think we used to throw garlands of flowers at opposition players would be a lie.

We will always have an element of twats. But I will not be embarrassed by them, I would be embarrassed if I was one of them, but no one else's actions make me feel bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.