What has happened to Bluemoonrising tv?

Ha yeah, they ripped me off big time there tbh. Massively so. Literally killing any chance I have of doing that regularly. I'd argue mine are better, but I can't really compete with their size.
Gonna sound like a massive stalker but I was queuing up behind you to get in a game off the tram and you caught my eye as you had a small camera pointing up to your face and you were recording little bits. I like the videos mate and especially enjoyed the few away ones like to Celtic etc.

Reminds me of the Spurs fan ones from a few years ago "awaydays" good fun.

I don't think you should be discouraged by the club doing similar videos. Unofficial content is always better as you can say what you want without it conforming to the clubs corporate standards.

Keep up the good work "King of the Berts"

Stephen - always been a fan of your work and hope you keep it up!

Maybe just speaking for myself here, but I always associate "officially created by club" with "corporate and watered-down" and give it a swerve generally. Doesn't matter which club or sport as far as that goes. They all seem a bit.... less than what you get from fan-generated content.

Ha yeah, they ripped me off big time there tbh. Massively so. Literally killing any chance I have of doing that regularly. I'd argue mine are better, but I can't really compete with their size.

So I suppose the question we might ask, is f your BMRTV friend is working for City TV why did they go with another bloke, is he paid and if so why did you all not 'get the band back together' etc

So I suppose the question we might ask, is f your BMRTV friend is working for City TV why did they go with another bloke, is he paid and if so why did you all not 'get the band back together' etc

I don't think city tv like me tbh man. Ah well.

I didn't want to start another fan channel after that. Was mentally and physically draining. Running my own channel isn't. I'm only answerable to myself and if i can't do it I don't do it. If there's a few involved I'll be obliged to edit all weekend as im the only one who can. I don't have the energy or desire to it again. I also don't think it's sustainable either in the long term for a group of people.

I don't think city tv like me tbh man. Ah well.

I didn't want to start another fan channel after that. Was mentally and physically draining. Running my own channel isn't. I'm only answerable to myself and if i can't do it I don't do it. If there's a few involved I'll be obliged to edit all weekend as im the only one who can. I don't have the energy or desire to it again. I also don't think it's sustainable either in the long term for a group of people.
Fair and honest reply Steven. You did well at it. As did Walt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.