What Has Happened To QI?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 77198

It’s bobbins now isn’t it?

Granted Alan Davies has never been funny but at least it was a good show full of quite interesting facts in the past.

It’s now just a load of random comedians talking shit and Sandy fake laughing along to it all.

Waste o’time.

Think sandy has taken over and settled in and done well to take on the mantle of host, Davies has got more childish though.

Don't think it has changed much, though there are more contestants than there used to be and sandy likes the visual aid type questions more than stephen fry did.

Never like it. So loud. Audience is loud. Buzzers are loud. Everyone crying with laughter over unfunny stuff. Not for me

It really has been dumbed down hasn’t it? Quite a lot. The amount of facts must be at 10-15% of what you used to get.

Yes Jupitus is proper annoying as well as Davies and Sue Perkins and also that female impressionist whose name I can’t remember, and Sandy finding everyfuckingthing absolutely hilarious.

Really? Fucking hell, when did that happen?
Haha, what I meant was that in the past it was 90% about facts with a bit of chat and laughter filling the other 10%, while it’s now 90% chatting shit and 10% dumbed down factual information that isn’t that interesting.

I never liked that new host. I remember as a kid thinking she was seriously not funny when she was on Saturday morning tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.