What has ireland done??

mcfcjosh

last season he was one of the worst players in the team and i hated him but fair play to him this season he is our best player but how can there be such a quick change?

mcfcjosh said:
last season he was one of the worst players in the team and i hated him but fair play to him this season he is our best player but how can there be such a quick change?

You hated him?

He put the effort in and wants to play for this football club, something some others should take note of.

Speaking as a neutral (well ok a Liverpool fan) I think Ireland has been Citys best player this season and he caught my eye last season too. Along with Robinho and SWP, maybe Kompany as well, he is one of the few players I'd like to see in a Liverpool shirt. Class player and shows lots of heart, bit of a loose cannon at times but he would flourish even more surrounded by the right kind of players.

Made me very proud. I can but dream of him in a team with players of ability...playing in a side full of wasters is certainly going to help his development, sort of like practicing batting by using a wicket and a golf ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.