What has ireland done??

mcfcjosh said:
last season he was one of the worst players in the team and i hated him but fair play to him this season he is our best player but how can there be such a quick change?

Apparently he has done a lot of training during the break, running, martial arts etc. guess it paid off.

Brucie Bonus said:
Made me very proud. quote]

You should be too. Watched the WBA game yesterday and his effort and commitment to the cause stood out a mile, he never stopped running, tracked back to win the ball regularly and going forward he is always looking to spark something. Couple more players like him and City would be nowhere near the bottom of the table imho

how can you call me a rag for saying that because i bet last season you was also slaging him off but this season as i said he is one of our best players
does anyone think its got anything to do with the hair!!! haha

Falling Star said:
Speaking as a neutral (well ok a Liverpool fan) I think Ireland has been Citys best player this season and he caught my eye last season too. Along with Robinho and SWP, maybe Kompany as well, he is one of the few players I'd like to see in a Liverpool shirt. Class player and shows lots of heart, bit of a loose cannon at times but he would flourish even more surrounded by the right kind of players.

you say that like Vass, Benjani and Ball aren't the right kind of players.

zeusbheld said:
Falling Star said:
Speaking as a neutral (well ok a Liverpool fan) I think Ireland has been Citys best player this season and he caught my eye last season too. Along with Robinho and SWP, maybe Kompany as well, he is one of the few players I'd like to see in a Liverpool shirt. Class player and shows lots of heart, bit of a loose cannon at times but he would flourish even more surrounded by the right kind of players.

you say that like Vass, Benjani and Ball aren't the right kind of players.

Always rated Ball personally and he has an attitude which City seem to be lacking atm. Never been that keen on Vassell, pacy but not top class, a poor mans Michael Owen if you like. Benjani will be a City legend after helping spoil the party at OT last Feb but I don't see his career in the Premier League, he is not suited to the English game imo

mcfcjosh said:
how can you call me a rag for saying that because i bet last season you was also slaging him off but this season as i said he is one of our best players
does anyone think its got anything to do with the hair!!! haha

The last comment marks you out as a rag.

mcfcjosh said:
last season he was one of the worst players in the team and i hated him but fair play to him this season he is our best player but how can there be such a quick change?

superman has always had quality just that sparky has brought out the best in him cos he is a top manager.

Ireland could be for City what Gerrard is for Liverpool. And I can't pay him a higher accolade than that although he has a long way to go yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.