What have you personally won?

Aside from a few quid on scratchcards, sweepstakes, the odd pub quiz etc. the only thing I can remember winning is signed photo of Shed 7 about 20 years ago.

Was it the quality of beer mats or quantity that won it for you?
I had over 7000 different mats but I actually won it for promoting the Society and the work I carried out for a couple of Charity events I organised.This coincided with me organising a 2 day Meeting held in Warrington,with Greenall Whitley as our Sponsors.That year we raised £3000 for Blind Dogs For The Blind.

I had over 7000 different mats but I actually won it for promoting the Society and the work I carried out for a couple of Charity events I organised.This coincided with me organising a 2 day Meeting held in Warrington,with Greenall Whitley as our Sponsors.That year we raised £3000 for Blind Dogs For The Blind.
Good work mate sounds well deserved.

Surely that's not a good combination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.