What have you personally won?

My son won a schools writing competition regarding kicking racism out of football in 2007/8 i think, won a tour of the stadium and got to read his poem out on the pitch before the Birmingham game, proud as fuck watching him do that.

You win. Close the thread now. :)

You win. Close the thread now. :)

Mate we were nervous as fuck, i was like the proverbial shitting dog!!
Then the pitch side announcer came over and spoke to Luke who was 10 at the time, he asked him did he want him to go on the pitch with him and he said no i'll be fine, walked on calm as fuck and just read it out like he was in his own room.
Brilliant day and never ever forget it. Especially Erikson and Macintosh eyeing up the missus!!

Mate we were nervous as fuck, i was like the proverbial shitting dog!!
Then the pitch side announcer came over and spoke to Luke who was 10 at the time, he asked him did he want him to go on the pitch with him and he said no i'll be fine, walked on calm as fuck and just read it out like he was in his own room.
Brilliant day and never ever forget it. Especially Erikson and Macintosh eyeing up the missus!!

Brilliant. I too look at my sons and think, where the fuck did you come from. As you said, we would probably be flapping like a pair of twats.

Well done your boy.

Won an efficiency award once, (and a £10 book token) after only being there a couple of weeks. I had the same name as the person who really won it and he had left and they didn't want to buy a new tankard and pay for another inscription on it. One of many perks of being named Smith.

Won a football box of "goodies" from a competition I entered in Shoot magazine as a kid.

Won a two centre five * holiday to Egypt all expenses paid from a competition I entered at work

Bits and bobs. Most recently I won £50 credit with Classic Football Shirts for a pre-match selfie in one of their jerseys. It was the old white City shirt with the red and black sash worn circa 2003. It bought me two new tops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.