What if the Gaffer doesn't know that he is, even if . . .

truestblue

. . . be willingly so, in all fairness to our present gaffer, remember he has had no previous experience at managing at the very top-flight of world-class footballers. Give him a couple of years experience and he may well slowly learn that trade as well. One thing that must be pointed out is that he cannot be blamed for the almost incredulous backing he receives of the new ownership! (Just imagine what Sven could've achieved with that kind of support, not to speak of the financial resources he never received from the previous owner/villain. Instead our former gaffer was quite wrongly and bluntly axed half way in to the season despite the remakably formidable results, in order to point away from the former owners own inadequacies and failures to deliver, by not living up to his end of the deal, all into Svens direction - appalling ownership indeed) In the current situation, with the seemingly endless amount of resources, is it a sound defendable backing to do nothing at managerlng level, just sticking with it and going for the "santacruz-way-of-it-all" . . . ? Any responsible MD will tell you that even the least of knowledgeable on looking World-Class players will not be entirely convinced, but what is worse, - surely not at all impressed! The smoothing talk of "the development in small steps" is most discomforting with the kind of quality already brought in, and should've enforced any kind of performance on last year’s standing by now (Rhobo, SWP, Kompany, Zabaleta etc ). Any current W-class player will want to achieve now, and not in years to come when his own peak may have dawned. In order to be able to attract the type of players now needed, the club need someone at the helm who those kind of players can fully rely on having the ability of getting them to the top now, and not only later and "in small steps". The world’s most respected in this aspect is the only current option - failure to do so can well prove to costly to have dwelt on. (To not by now have approached G. Hiddink is not in any aspect of the word- comprehendible) /TB

" Rag Twat".....Yawn.......... says the worlds biggest n bestest blue! This is a forum where you can say what you feel!

Bluemanc... your right i am confusing and im sorry im rather pissed! i have just had about enough of people calling fellow blue's "rag twats"! I live in south africa now scince last november and i can bet you that i have been to more games home and away that the so called biggest blues ever have been. This is a forum where blues can say what they want or it is supposed to be.... if you dont agree thaen by all means say so but please blues.....dont resort to calling other blues a rag twat! Imagine what you would fel like if someone said it to you? It so fucking childish!!!....cue some dickhead calling me a "rag twat"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.