What if we struggle next season?

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.
Where were you when we were shit

Sorry , but i fully understand where WE where a few and lots of years ago .

But sorry and repeat sorry i expedited more this year .

But hey oh , perhaps next year .

BUT BUT i notice the "core squad" from the Mancini era have proved to be 95% perfect

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.

Brilliant

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.

Massive, you say...call the lynch mob.
What if the world explodes next month?

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.
So you're a genuine supporter but someone who asks questions & is not all happy clappy is a plastic & a glory hunter,nice .

There's two types of club
Real Madrid and Chelsea - one bad season sack manager

Barca Bayern - club is continually building and have a style and plan manager buys into it

United were the former but now are a sacking club with no style or direction

Both types of club win things
But more to the point it depends what type of club you want city to be
It's cleAr what the owners want.

Pep is part of a plan to revolutionise the club

Can't believe some people have become so trophy obsessed

I think if it's as underwhelming as this season he will jump ship.

Next season will be just as competitive and hard, I expect another season of new players settling in to a tough league!

You cant expect any team to buy 5/6 new players mainly foreigners and win the league but I do expect us to compete for it better than this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.