What if we struggle next season?

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.
THIS!!!! Thank you for saving me a lot of time typing!

Bad season ? Get a grip. Disappointing season yes, but how on earth can it be described as 'bad' ? We're in the FA Cup semi with an eminently winnable fixture against an apparently de-motivated Arse. We're 4th in the table and looking at everyone's fixtures we look good to finish third.
We've got the look of a team that's going forward into the future with hopefully more good young players coming in this summer.
Bad season ???
Let's face it, it was never going to be easy this year but let's get things in perspective - in my long years watching City, this has been anything but a bad season. If we had taken half the chances we have missed it would have been an incredibly successful season yet it would only have papered over the cracks that Pep has clearly got to fill.
Too many people expected Pep to offer a quick fix. Conte at Chelsea was different - he didn't have as many ageing players to sort out, nor European football to contend with.
As far as I'm concerned next season will be the real test, not this one. If we win the FA Cup and qualify for the CL again then this season will have been OK by me.

Disagree after the outstanding start we had we messed up, heads dropped and we went into easy street mode again. 14 points behind the leaders with a month to go given our players and summer investment, pathetic. And how has Conte managed to be so much better than our so called worlds best manager?

Disagree after the outstanding start we had we messed up, heads dropped and we went into easy street mode again. 14 points behind the leaders with a month to go given our players and summer investment, pathetic. And how has Conte managed to be so much better than our so called worlds best manager?

He had no European fixtures for a start....

Where were you when we were shit
Where was I.. ..
Oh let me think I'm 40 on Sunday and had a season ticket for 32 years so have a guess where I was....
It was a question after a conversation at work.
I love pep and think he's the best man we could have

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.
I say we wouldn't, but we should

Hang on a minute beat the scum ,beat Barca, semi at Wembley , possible 6 pts off scum bags , possible fa cup final, top 4 finish ? Very likely, finish above Trafford Rangers if next season is as bad as this , I hope so ! CITD MCFC

Agreed but is it that the obvious convenient excuse or is their more to it?

Well you could throw in the appalling refereeing decisions in key games, Chelsea at home really killed the title race. The fact that Aguero gets suspended for breathing and Costa can commit ABH on a weekly basis and by and large get away with it. Throw into the injuries to key players Vinny, Gundagon, Jesus, and Kun.....Chelsea havent had them, one way or another it has been their season.

Dont get me wrong I am not one of those who thing Pep is faultless, said all along it would be a much harder challenge for him and it will be interesting to see how it evolves.

Hang on a minute beat the scum ,beat Barca, semi at Wembley , possible 6 pts off scum bags , possible fa cup final, top 4 finish ? Very likely, finish above Trafford Rangers if next season is as bad as this , I hope so ! CITD MCFC
Where was I.. ..
Oh let me think I'm 40 on Sunday and had a season ticket for 32 years so have a guess where I was....
It was a question after a conversation at work.
I love pep and think he's the best man we could have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.