What is best Area in COMS ?

BuckersMCFC wrote:
Yeah mate 111/110 tis a really good atmosphere!!

2nd season there and bin other your side for a few games but in my opinion its defo better!

we dont hear a lot from south stand hence the "south stand give us a song!" chants!!

i recommend you change, better view of the game n all!!

im in south stand ...no wonder you cant hear us sing we dont hear that song being sung either ha ha

think everyone needs to make some noise cant even hear each other ..That north stand must be bored shitless ha

haha i take it back then, but whenever ive stood that side 111 has outsung, but then again i aint sat there once this season, i do agree on the noise levels going up tho!! ne1 136in it for forest?? i probz will

i sit in 117 south stand, top atmosphere sat in north stand last year it was a gud job we played some top football at home last season!

scorer said:
East stand 308 front few rows... close to the away fans and the home fans, plus a good view of the game!

I agree, it is loud enough up here and it's an excellent view of the pitch.

309 is still better ;-)

118 south stand. apart from this twat who sits to the right of me.
sings on his own all game, total shite. you know who you are.

111 is good for atmosphere but tends to be too many scummy kids in there. 211 is better, above them lot but still enjoys the atmosphere.

blue dallas said:
118 south stand. apart from this twat who sits to the right of me.
sings on his own all game, total shite. you know who you are.

haha I think I know who you mean, I sit around 118-121 being a citycard holder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.