What is the biggest derby in world football?

was told a few weeks ago Ipswich/Norwich was a bigger derby than City/utd. I'm not joking

Celtic Rangers for me. But only because I’ve never really watched anything from Brazil or turkey. If you look at the history of the auld firm there are many deaths purely as a result of which team you support. And there have been many years where they have fought for the league and cups against each other. Shit league granted.

Appreciate that Liverpool rags isn’t the same city so not included in the discussion but each have had dominant periods of success that don’t coincide with each other. Rarely have they been 1 and 2 for a sustained period. Same with the Madrid sides to a certain degree. Barca Real undoubtedly the biggest tie but not a derby.

It's my dream to go to the Boca river plate derby at la bombanera. That's the biggest derby in the world.

No such thing as the biggest derby in the world. To the supporters of every club when their derby comes round, it's the biggest to them.

Correct.

The two Bristol clubs hate each other, as do Ipswich and Norwich, and those two are between 40 and 50 miles apart.

was told a few weeks ago Ipswich/Norwich was a bigger derby than City/utd. I'm not joking

Well, any derby that combines sister vs brother and wife vs husband into one game is always going to be high stakes.

El Armchairio.......Meanwhile in the real world , fans all over the country will be getting their shoes on and going out into the fresh air and watching an actual game , without needing Wio , Stevie G or Phil Chuckles half time input

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.