What is your 'getting ready' song?

I don't have one in particular I just go through my cd wallet and blast out whatever I fancy. Some of the ones I listen to are:

We don't care by the audio bully's
Columbia
We are the night by the chemical brothers
LSF by Kasabian

i like the way how you ask what evryone elses are but don't list any yourself C-T-I-D

Mine is either Time of your life by Greenday or Suck My Kiss by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

And Getting ready to go out Pocomoke!

Time of your life by Green Day? That's a bit of an emotional one what sort of nites out do you have exactly C-T-I-D!?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Time of your life by Green Day? That's a bit of an emotional one what sort of nites out do you have exactly C-T-I-D!?

The key is in the song title.

C_T_I_D said:
Mine is either Time of your life by Greenday or Suck My Kiss by Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

And Getting ready to go out Pocomoke!

oh, I see! depends where i'm going. If I'm going to the local Biker Bar then usually I listen to a shit load of Judas Priest.........'A touch of Evil' usually gets me in the mood :)
Anywhere else I just have the TV on!

p.s. going to see Priest and Motorhead next week in Camden N.J. I'm really excited about the trip :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.