What is your 'getting ready' song?

C_T_I_D said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Time of your life by Green Day? That's a bit of an emotional one what sort of nites out do you have exactly C-T-I-D!?

The key is in the song title.

Yea but, the song isn't exactly an upbeat time of your life song is it? Do you just sit there listening to him pouriung his heart out and then think 'right, I'm off to have the time of my life'!?

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/greenday/song-meanings/good-riddance-time-of-your-life/

Armstrong wrote this song when his girlfriend was moving to Ecuador. He wrote the song under the title "Time of Your Life" as a sarcastic expression of the bitterness of this break up, sort of saying "you trashed my heart, I hope you had fun".

I ain't havin a go I'm just intrigued

The Fat el Hombre said:
I don't have one in particular I just go through my cd wallet and blast out whatever I fancy. Some of the ones I listen to are:

We don't care by the audio bully's
Columbia
We are the night by the chemical brothers
LSF by Kasabian

i like the way how you ask what evryone elses are but don't list any yourself C-T-I-D

Do you still have a half wank just b4 u go the gym to get yourself pumped?

...i normally just listen to any random filth i've got comin thru my PC, at the moment its various Sander Van Doorn tunes!

No songs in particular, I just usually stick on a Bugged Out album of some sort....Erol Alkan, SMD or the Bugged Out Classics.

Or maybe....Gatecrasher Immortal....some TUNES on that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.