What makes you choose to be on this site?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I became aware of the site after we were drawn in the same group in the CL and thought I would have a nosey.

As I read through a lot of threads in the main and off topic I thought.
What a shower of moaning faced, argumentative, sarcastic, brutal, cheeky foul mouthed cunts.

My kind of people!

I signed up on the spot.

Since then I have enjoyed the initial onslaught, been Ckarkied three times but weathered it and enjoy the humour and kindred moaning bastards in here.

Some great debates and posters which is a marvel in itself given you all went to English schools. Truly amazing.

What do you like about the site as opposed to others?

Just joking mate.

To answer you question:

I used to go on Talkin' City which became Bluemoon as we know it. The site is crisp and in general, good users. It's a nice place to sit, chill and read and isn't crowded with ads like a lot of other sites; I also think Ric did very well in not allowing signatures and avatars.

All in all, it's a site I used to Mod on and a site I love coming back to. Hopefully many more years visiting.

Signed up thinking it was a site dedicated to shit yank beer, gutted when I found out it wasnt.

As luck would have it I'm a blue so it actually worked out for the best. Still love oranges in my beer though.

Signed up thinking it was a site dedicated to shit yank beer, gutted when I found out it wasnt.

As luck would have it I'm a blue so it actually worked out for the best. Still love oranges in my beer though.

Have you investigated if there are any support groups where you are? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.