What makes you choose to be on this site?

Fucks sake. When I saw this I thought shite, then I was humming it, then I was playing it again, and then I looked on youtube and have been listening to them since. Don't Look at Me is brilliant, I'm on my 3rd listen.

Habit. Been here many moons now so it's usually the first site I visit.
There are other city forums I'm Registered on but BM is the most active.
met many posters, come across as sound people :)

Your national past time, I believe.

Is it? Oh I don't know. For a wee country of 5m we do relatively well considering. Have been shite for years , but are we alone there? Naw!

What's your excuse for being a laughing stock every big tournament?

When you're a tenth as good as you think you are , give me a shout.

Is it? Oh I don't know. For a wee country of 5m we do relatively well considering. Have been shite for years , but are we alone there? Naw!

What's your excuse for being a laughing stock every big tournament?

When you're a tenth as good as you think you are , give me a shout.
Steady on, lollipop. I was referring to the only game you're remotely good at. Rugger dear boy, rugger. You know, the other game we've won a world cup in.

Steady on, lollipop. I was referring to the only game you're remotely good at. Rugger dear boy, rugger. You know, the other game we've won a world cup in.

Forgive my outburst. :)

I'm still raging about my teams performance yesterday and not getting a stonewall penalty.

I have had my coffee, I'm fine. I'm ok.

Overreaction quota met for the day. :)

Used to be on BBC 606. Found this searching for
City sites and thought the layout and volume of posters was the best.
Then got to reading the threads and thought, these are my kind of wankers.

Self-barred from Liverpool ones

Rude/abusive and foul mouthed. ALL are managers or high grade employees (yeah right!) ALL are women magnites with amazing sex lives (yeah right)...

All are just vile!! (that The Liverpool Way)

Used to be on BBC 606. Found this searching for
City sites and thought the layout and volume of posters was the best.
Then got to reading the threads and thought, these are my kind of wankers.
Was the same for me and I think quite a few others, too. 606 was OK but threads would often be hijacked by 'WUMs' who supported other clubs or just wanted to be a nuisance. Here you don't really have that issue (at least all the WUMs are blues).

Initially I found the forums therapeutic after a bad result: the catharsis of moaning about it, and the comfort in seeing that I wasn't the only person who was miffed. But these days I tend to avoid the post-match threads, I guess because I've just found a way of dealing with the disappointment internally!

Like others have said, I enjoy the diversity of views, opinions and interests; lots of agreement and disagreement. There's something for everyone here. But with the differences comes the fact that we all have one obvious thing in common.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.