What Needs to Happen?

I agree cyberblue that the Press Office should be doing more but I think they are trying. For example, Pep was very positive about our fans but it is reported that he thinks we have a shit atmosphere.
They should be shouting from the Roof Tops .who is our spokesperson? No one has come out challanging the negative press we get from the media .Politicans do a tour of radio stations and TV studios .we should go on a media blitz promoting all things good about City .It was left to ordinary football fans from many different clubs to call the media out about the wembly ticket sales .Our press department were noticable for there silence

4. A meeting with / dinner for the fans having to move because of the Tunnel Club, with City legends in attendance. This is once satisfactory alternative seats in the ground have been provided, as a priority.

Imagine - im affected by this and dear knows how this will pan out in the summer to those being moved. Im Considering travelling from NI to manchester to sort this in person. I take it you are affected Tim of the Oak?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.