What new grounds are you hoping to visit this season?

He looked the type.

In the right circumstances we all could be the type.

I sure I heard it was one if the women who ran those scratch cards people used to sell.

Back in those days if you sold over 20 you got a free match ticket and away ticket access was a given. Got a few utd away selling those

Just done another one this last week - Altrincham. Surprised at how big is was but looking very tired. Can see they have been a powerful non league team in their time. Next new ground for me is either Brighton or if i don't bother with that Morecombe on the international weekend.

West Ham away this season should be good!

Brighton
West Ham
Spurs (Wembley for a league game)

May consider Rotherham and Chesterfield in the Checkatrade as not been to their new grounds.

Brighton
West Ham
Spurs (Wembley for a league game)
May consider Rotherham and Chesterfield in the Checkatrade as not been to their new grounds.
That's my plan other than West Ham where I saw both games last season. I've done the two lower division grounds but not watching City so it doesn't really count.
The nearest league ground I've not been to is Coventry so I might get that one out the way.

If we ever drew a none Premier League club in the FA cup - i'd quite like to go to a few of the clubs that have changed their grounds in recent years like Colchester. Went to the old ground when we were in the third division but they have moved since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.