What on earth is going on at Stockport County?

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
They're bottom of League 2 and, as I type, are 3-0 down to the mighty Accrington Stanley. Who are they?

I'd bet my life savings they're demoted to the Conference at the end of the season and it'll be one of the more prominent League to Non-League demotions in many seasons.

I've only seen County at Edgeley Park once this season and they lost 5-0 to the even mightier Hereford.

F-U-C-K-E-D

they've had several 5-0 or 5-1 defeats this season including more than one at home. they've also had a habit of conceding very late goals to deny them a draw or a win. they're financially fucked & will be in the conference next season for sure.

rassclot said:
they've had several 5-0 or 5-1 defeats this season including more than one at home. they've also had a habit of conceding very late goals to deny them a draw or a win. they're financially fucked & will be in the conference next season for sure.
lovely ;0

Shame really, smaller clubs are the life blood of the game in this country I never like to see them fall like that, whoever they are. What I would like to see is the smaller clubs starting to nurture talent and sell on, there must be plenty of talented young kids out there who could go on to make it, but the style of football or should I say hoof ball ruins them, if a small club could cotton on they would make a fortune

Last home game of the season, me and a load of lads are going down to stand in the away end... waving flags, wearing City shirts, balloons, funny hats, doo-doo's.. the fucking lot!

We're having a party when County die...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.