What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by TBooksbluearmy, 6 Apr 2018.

1. TBooksbluearmy

TBooksbluearmy

With most of Europe having been shown what sort of fans attend Liverpool game. What punishment would you like to se UEFA dish out to Liverpool FC.
    Me personally a 3yr ban starting right now, and award us the tie. this can easily be done by saying that City won the 2nd leg by 4-0 score line.

2. Pete1986

Pete1986

They will get a fine and a slapped wrist and told not to do it again. They will make some t shirts in support of their fans. They will do it again next season with the same result. Repeat this comment every year.

3. Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Bert Trautmanns Helemet

They will not get any punishment whatsoever. None.
    Liverpool are members of 'The Club'.

4. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

None.

The lad who cracked the window should get done for criminal damage and the lads who injured the Police Officers should get done for ABH.

Other than that I don’t think anything they did was wrong or bad.

5. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

The punishment in any form will only apply at the end of this campaign.

6. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Banned from Europe 1 year, send a message to other clubs.

It's totally unacceptable that there are billions of pounds worth of investment sat on a coach that is being targeted by thugs, its a massive massive risk, and for a club like Liverpool to actually facilitate it is beyond belief

Banned 1 year European football, better that than the whole of the league again.

7. DontLookBackInAnger

DontLookBackInAnger

personally seeing as they had the issue with united a couple of years ago too, I think they well get a three game stadium ban that will be reduced to a final warming on appeal. If it was me I would close their ground for five games next year.

8. N one is safe when Liverpool fans are let loose on the Continent. I'd rather be out of Europe than in it with those scumbags...They will get a nasty letter from Eufa that's all.

9. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

In UEFA competitions the club is responsible for the behaviour of their fans. So they will be punished and rightly so.

10. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I suspect it will be a large fine and a warning of any repeats could lead to a future ban.
    Anyone expecting a ban for now,will be disappointed.It will not happen,mark my words.