What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Who cares, what they did to the coach was fuck all compared to the bad old days in the 70's when all coaches, cars , pedestrians etc etc were fair game ... This obviously coming from someone who wasn't on it but, generally speaking.. I don't want them sanctioned, I want Dzeko to piss all over the bin dipping ****s and knock em out of the competition, that will do me....!
This was the players - not the fans. LFC fans and in my opinion LFC knew what they were doing

How far is Turin from Rome?.
I would like to see the Juve Ultras team up with the Roma Ultras and give Liverpool a very friendly welcome - not.....

the Roma game is going to be a media nightmare for liverpool and there scum fans. everybody is watching there every move and i can see the Roma Ultras having it large in both ties. we could have trouble on our hands because UEFA did not deal with the trouble vs man city and the coach its should have been sorted straight after the game and what more did uefa need to see its was the liverpool fans and the club at fault

very big fine and games behind closed doors and no away fans in the next round would have been the right outcome but uefa again just let the others do what they want
Exactly this. UEFA doing nothing sends completely the wrong signal to all extremist fans, especially getting to the business end of the competition.
The Liverpool name is synonymous with crowd trouble, that stigma will follow them always.
If their fans do the same thing against the Roma team bus, only a severe ban will stop these dicks in their tracks.
What is so insulting to football is the Liverpool club, police and fans contrition in what happened to the city team bus. They are serious scum, the whole society perched up there at the end of the East lands road.

Exactly this. UEFA doing nothing sends completely the wrong signal to all extremist fans, especially getting to the business end of the competition.
The Liverpool name is synonymous with crowd trouble, that stigma will follow them always.
If their fans do the same thing against the Roma team bus, only a severe ban will stop these dicks in their tracks.
What is so insulting to football is the Liverpool club, police and fans contrition in what happened to the city team bus. They are serious scum, the whole society perched up there at the end of the East lands road.
To the best of my knowledge still no arrests in Liverpool.

To the best of my knowledge still no arrests in Liverpool.
And there won’t be any ! I have just had this conversation with a dipper season ticket holder and he told me no arrests have been made and none are now expected as after an appeal for video footage of the coach greeting ( yes they are still calling it that ) and after studying all footage it has been decided there is to much smoke to be able to identify any trouble makers !! Ffs go on you tube you will be able to see plenty on there !!

uefa just leaving it to the next general meeting in may is crazy and smells of conspiracy and liverpool football club are to blame for the fans (coach greeting) and the merseyside police and council making the new coach routes public to fans was also shocking and i have watched many of the youtube videos of the night and god only knows how nobody got really hurt or worst. liverpool football club sending football back to the dark days and i laugh at the safe standing bill being kicked out of court with them scum fans the real reason why football is all seater stadiums

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.