What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

"Liverpool have been fined £13,390 for the disruption caused by fans at the Europa League final last May.

Fans set off fireworks at St Jakob-Park in Basel and held up an illicit banner as the Reds went on to lose 3-1 to Sevilla.

Sevilla were also handed a £14,200 fine for the behaviour of their fans who threw objects and clashed with Liverpool" etc etc etc

They were also fined £45k for violence against the Rags in the Quarter Final, and throwing flares v Dortmund the round earlier.

It makes you wonder when there will be a significant sanction against these candle waving bastards
What was the banner ?

I can't find details regarding the banner. However, they have a two year suspended sentence which was dished out on or around 25/7/16. To me, they've offended within the two years and should face a significant punishment.

city missed a trick at anfield should have asked for uefa to be on coach going to ground
I thought I read on here they did have a UEFA official on the coach? Did someone make that up? Dammit... serves me right for not fact checking.

'It Wasn't Us'
Actually some sneaky City fans could do that at their next home leg "welcoming party" in the CL... dress up as the Harry Enfield Scousers, whip the banner out when the press start filming: "Dear UEFA, it wasn't us, we didn't do no'hin" and then make a hasty retreat.

3rd time lucky, la!

Seville.
City.
Roma?

So, no arrests so far by Merseyside Police.

FSG, LFC, LCC and Merseyside Police are now planning for a 3rd 'supporter coach meet'(no mention of the 2 attacks on the away team coaches), regardless of the attacks on the Seville and City coaches.

If nothing else it shows how much influence Liverpool fans have over FSG, LFC, LCC, and most worrying of all Merseyside Police, that not one of them has tried or has stopped another coach meeting, which could once attack end up with the away coach being attacked

IMG_2639.jpg

Dear Residents.

Regardless of the 2 previous coach attacks and general public disorder by Liverpool fans, we have once again decided to let Liverpool fans do what they want again.

If you have any concerns, don't bother. We're not interested.

Yours sincerely.

FSG, LFC, LCC, Merseyside Police. YNWA. 'Allez, Allez, Allez'.

Punishment. There wont be any. Should have been forced to play behind closed doors for the semi but UEFA instead have them playing a key role in a new group UEFA have set up about ticket prices for european games.

Actually some sneaky City fans could do that at their next home leg "welcoming party" in the CL... dress up as the Harry Enfield Scousers, whip the banner out when the press start filming: "Dear UEFA, it wasn't us, we didn't do no'hin" and then make a hasty retreat.
Surely going with a Chelsea shirt and scarf would be better as vital evidence can be gathered that it wasnt indeed our former Lancashire cousins wot did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.