What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

The punishment will be when Amazon put out their behind the scenes series of City’s season, showing the world exactly what it was like to be on the bus as the missiles and cans continually rained down on them from all sides, with a flare burning the top of the bus and just how all inside were traumatised.

Pep will get a bigger punishment than Liverpool. By the way when is his disciplinary hearing?

I read a scouser on FB today claiming all those scrotes on the police vans were Roma fans and they even put on Liverpool scarves to remain inconspicuous

I wasn’t sure if he was joking or not

I am still pissed off with us as a club for going ahead with the match on time, we could and should have set down a marker given that this was all pre planned and there was no effort to prevent it from happening.

We should have got into the ground and said, right that was totally unacceptable and it has affected the players and as such we want to move the kick off back by one hour.

This would have fucked up the Tv schedules all over Europe and would have pissed Uefa off no end, As such they would have had to do something about it. Think about it what could they do about it? Kick us out or fine us, then they are condoning a team in their competition being physically attacked. Given the media coverage of the incident I doubt any sane minded person would fail to see it from our perspective

I am still pissed off with us as a club for going ahead with the match on time, we could and should have set down a marker given that this was all pre planned and there was no effort to prevent it from happening.

We should have got into the ground and said, right that was totally unacceptable and it has affected the players and as such we want to move the kick off back by one hour.

This would have fucked up the Tv schedules all over Europe and would have pissed Uefa off no end, As such they would have had to do something about it. Think about it what could they do about it? Kick us out or fine us, then they are condoning a team in their competition being physically attacked. Given the media coverage of the incident I doubt any sane minded person would fail to see it from our perspective
I agree, but do you seriously believe we'd get any sympathy. The more likely scenario would have been us disqualified.

I agree, but do you seriously believe we'd get any sympathy. The more likely scenario would have been us disqualified.
I’d have taken disqualification .
Somebody should have grown a pair of bollocks and turned the bus around back down the 62.
Put a stop to that nonsense once and for all .
Like the above poster said, the least should have been a delayed KO in order for the players to regain their composure as they were clearly rattled.
Still fucking fuming about it tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.