What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Could be anything from a suspended sentence and heavy fine to a ban.

They should be banned. This is different to other incidents because players were targeted, and LFC helped to organise it. Their employees didn't throw the bottles, and flares but they knew what their fans had planned. This is unprecedented so I think a ban is entirely possible.

Could be anything from a suspended sentence and heavy fine to a ban.

They should be banned. This is different to other incidents because players were targeted, and LFC helped to organise it. Their employees didn't throw the bottles, and flares but they knew what their fans had planned. This is unprecedented so I think a ban is entirely possible.
You've got more chance of them being sponsored by Yankee Candles next season

I need reminding why we were banned from the game in Moscow? Was it because of a 'misdemeanour' from the previous season or a game from the group stages of the same season? I wonder why any sanction for the Dippers won't be investigated until after this season concludes! It should be dealt with immediately and any punishment should be dished out for the next game! Wonder why it is that I feel any investigation and possible sanction by and from Uefa will be risible.

I need reminding why we were banned from the game in Moscow? Was it because of a 'misdemeanour' from the previous season or a game from the group stages of the same season? I wonder why any sanction for the Dippers won't be investigated until after this season concludes! It should be dealt with immediately and any punishment should be dished out for the next game! Wonder why it is that I feel any investigation and possible sanction by and from Uefa will be risible.
you daft sod,it wasn't our lot that had done owt wrong,our fans were banned because the moscow fans were banned ,even though in the end about 1,000 to 2,000 of their fans were not banned and allowed in,as the yanks say " go figour "

you daft sod,it wasn't our lot that had done owt wrong,our fans were banned because the moscow fans were banned ,even though in the end about 1,000 to 2,000 of their fans were not banned and allowed in,as the yanks say " go figour "

Thank you, it's just that I couldn't think of anything that had 'gone on' from our end! So it was in the same file as English clubs getting banned from Europe for five years when Dippers rampaged in Belgium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.