What Striker Next? Hit or Miss

how are we going to fit all these guys in? Im desperate for some defenders now :D

Ricster said:
Blue>Red said:
how are we going to fit all these guys in? Im desperate for some defenders now :D

Lol, i never said we'd sign them all, was just trying to think of some viable options.

I'll do a defenders list if people want me too.
not complaining mate its exciting times! I personally think we should concentrate on our back line for maybe a day or two ;) Go for it! Itll be interesting to see who you can muster up after terry and lescott thinking of squad players. Mind you weve got onouha, zab, kompany, god i cant fooking wait

From his posts both about defensive options and this one it seems clear to me that Ricster seems to know his stuff and is not your typical " Blue Moon" " Championship Manager" lets go for this guy type poster. This view is also re - inforced by the debate - like quality of his arguements for and against each individual player.

I think MH will call it quits when Adebayor finally signs and I really cant see him taking a " Risk" just yet on a young Defender without any Premiership experience.

However; I would be really interested in Rickster's opinion of any hard -working WIDE midfielder types that are up and coming. Think Pineear, Milner type players but obviously of a much higher standard. I would also like his opinion on any young Elano -type midfielder; just in case we are unable to keep him at the Club, although I get the feeling that he wants to stay, MH wants him to stay and so do the fans.

Ricster said:
scousemanc said:
How do you know about these players? I've never even heard of them! Apart from Sally Gunnel of course

Im a bit of a geek and like to know about the up and coming talent that is around the continent. Maybe it'll get me a job on City's scouting network one day, lol.

(Hopes Garry is reading)

i,ll wager hughes bids for none of these.......just trying to be a smart arse naming players most people don,t know.......

Henry or Drogba ... both knocking on but both special and would give us two good years to bridge the transition to the champions league.

riley347 said:
Ricster said:
Im a bit of a geek and like to know about the up and coming talent that is around the continent. Maybe it'll get me a job on City's scouting network one day, lol.

(Hopes Garry is reading)

i,ll wager hughes bids for none of these.......just trying to be a smart arse naming players most people don,t know.......

Im not a smart arse mate, just enjoy scouting players. Thats all. Some people like playing football, i like admiring it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.