What was the first City forum you used?

Blueview for me - and I too had the free car sticker!!

Then the rivals thing happened and it went to shit.Evolved into Talkin' City (I'm sure) and now it's Wookies Lair - there are so few posters on there which is a shame as there is some real good reasoned debate on there.

Dabbled with mancityfans but didn't like it

the bugger's still alive.

the other morning, in the midst of a fairly serious conversation with my mother over a pot of tea,
my ears were suddenly alerted to his name, in the background,
being spoken by a disc jockey on some shitey radio station she was listening to,
"smooth fm" or summat,
one of those crappy shows where people send requests for the songs to be played.

ted knott had requested "glad all over" because it reminded him of a city game.

Haha, He's one of the reasons I came here. I had heard that you were allowed to call moaners and rags cunts.
I'm still waiting for him to join up.

Man City Via the Alps. MCIVTA
Mine too. Used to print out the weekly updates at work and bring them to the bog. Oh the days pre smartphones.

Used to be on Wookie's too as Jalourdes. Can't remember if that was pre or post Blueview. There was TalkinCity and ManCityFansNet and BlueView.

Bluemoon was slumming it but it was very funny too so I settled here. (Sorry)

Mancityforum.co.uk

Then stumbled across bluemoon when the photoshop Hughesy craze was in full swing. Lost my login details so created a new account about a year or so ago.

The original BM site via my Motorola flip phone at the time.

I think it was either Frank the Yank who replied to the first thread I opened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.