What was the terrace fashion on the Kippax in the 1980s?

Digressing but being in Italy for 1990 WC was the last time I could identify with an English national team. Gazza, Butcher, Pearce, even Bobby Robson all proper football people who you could've had a drink with. Not had a lot of interest since bar Euros in England and don't even watch them on tv anymore much really.
A lot wore the Spain 82 bulldog England t shirts if I remember rightly.

My first badged shirt was the purple/white pinstripe which would have been 88/89?

I'd be 25 then and before that I'd had red/black and sky blue shirts but they were just generic.

City had some cool little mobs late 70s through the 80s, Cool Cats, Pez's firm, Daffy, Dicko and Scotty's mob, all cool dressers, remember Daffy shaving his eyebrows off and a few followed suit, daft fuckers
Dicko and Scotty used to go to London a lot and buy those knee length belted leather coats and sell them in the pubs before games, i bought a brown patchwork one off them, cool as fuck with Prince of Wales check strides and highly polished Timson Royals, those were the days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.