What was Wenger saying to Pep before kick off?

Ooetsch.jpg

I have it on good authority he was accusing Raz of diving in the cup final. The fact that he wasn't playing was not important but the intent was clear and that's what counts. At least wenger can hold his head up high that his players never dive (or get injured doing it!)

Wenger “blee blah blah blue” wags finger and continues “blah blah blee blue blee blah blah blah” Peps retort, “I see your point and raise you 30 by full time”

I'm not a violent person but I am still waiting to get Pardew for that one. I want to pass him in the street and put my foot out and trip the ignorant so and so right on his face for that disrespect. *grrrrrrrr*
So, not just hard then, but Eccles hard! ;-)

I don’t think anyone would be surprised if they woke up and Pardew was in hospital after a “fracas.”

First question would be, “What did he say to the fella?” followed quickly by “I’m sure he deserved it!”

When you listen to Pardew talk, he seems relatively benign, but I think he gets some red mist around the football pitch and always seems to be itching for a scrap when things aren’t going his way. Then, he gets to WBA, and it appears he is just feathering his retirement next, because I don’t see that same fight. Counseling, perhaps???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.